Key Speaking Topics:
- How Stress Kills and What To Do About It
- Finding Fertility and Preparing for Pregnancy
- Secrets to Managing Multiple Sclerosis With Food
- Nutrition Consultant, Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition® , through the National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP).
- Author of “Baby Maker – A complete holistic guide to nutrition for fertility, conception and Pregnancy” (to be released September, 2018, Post Hill Press, a division of Simon & Schuster, NY)
- President-elect, National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP)
- Successful holistic nutrition consultant specializing in areas of energy loss, chronic stress, auto-immune conditions.
- 25+ years middle and senior management experience in securities industry and software sales for Fortune 100 companies including Key Bank, Fiserv and SunGard.
- Expert speaking and presentation skills; experience with audiences of 1,500+ attendees.
- Additional studies with University of Bowling Green (Ohio) and College of Lake County (Illinois).
- Business leaders, middle to senior management of mid-size to large corporations
- Fast-paced, high stress industries
- Non-profit groups
Barbara Rodgers inspires individuals to improve their energy, health and long-term well-being through her speaking and educational engagements. She is the founder of Nutrition Life Strategies, is a member of the Weston A. Price Foundation, and is currently serving on the Board of Directors for the National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP).
In her corporate career, Barbara held multiple designations with the National Association of Securities Dealers, including General Securities Principal, Options Principal and Municipal Securities Principle. She successfully started and managed a de novo broker/dealer for a Midwest regional bank, managed multi-state distributed sales forces for several highly recognized bank-owned broker/dealers, and was promoted to Senior Vice President and National Sales Manager of Fiserv Securities headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, and worked as Director, Global Clients for SunGard in New York. After devoting over 25 years to Corporate America, Barbara shifted her focused to holistic nutrition. In her new pursuits, she has combined her business savvy, ability to lead people, and her expertise in delivering results, with her passion for holistic, natural healthcare.
The goal of her work in healthcare is to elevate the level of awareness among the masses that natural, integrative, holistic healthcare options are often effective as treatment for chronic and severe illness. She is living proof that even “incurable” diseases can be managed without toxic medical or pharmaceutical intervention, and is striving for holistic health choices to one day be widely known, recognized and accepted.
For more information on speaking engagements: